Briefly Business: Fixing high reserve price for 2G was a ‘mistake’: Montek
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Fixing high reserve price for 2G was a 'mistake': Montek
New Delhi: Days after the auction of spectrum evoked a tepid response, Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia has said it was a "mistake" to have a high reserve price and there was need to relook at the price during the second auction planned later.
OVL plans to raise $1 bn via $ bonds issue
New delhi: ONGC Videsh Ltd plans to raise about $1 billion through a dollar bonds issue early next year to fund its recent acquisition in Azerbaijan.
DLF: Compat grants more time to CCI
New delhi: The Competition Appellate Tribunal on Wednesday gave two more weeks to CCI to complete draft modifications in the sale agreement between DLF and flat owners of two of the firm's housing projects.
'Cabinet to take up NIB proposal in 10 days'
New delhi: National Investment Board proposal will come up for approval before the Cabinet in next 10 days, DEA secretary Arvind Mayaram said.
SpiceJet to issue convertible securities
New delhi: SpiceJet on Wednesday said it would issue convertible warrants to its promoter, which could fetch the budget airline nearly Rs 200 crore at the current price.
HP accuses Autonomy of wrongdoing
NEW YORK: Hewlett-Packard Co stunned Wall Street by alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy and taking an $8.8 billion write-down.
Government to offload 4% in Hindustan Copper on Friday
The government will offload its 4 per cent stake in Hindustan Copper Ltd (HCL) on Friday making it the first public sector company to be put up for disinvestment this fiscal.
The disinvestment will be through the offer for sale (OFS) route, which means the issue is going to be open for one day for institutional investors to subscribe. "HCL disinvestment will happen on Friday between 9:15 am and 3:30 pm. The first tranche is only going to be 4 per cent," disinvestment secretary Halim Khan said. He added that floor price for the issue would be decided after the close of the equity market tomorrow.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer