Briefly Business: FM to meet CMs of southern states, PSU bank chiefs
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
FM to meet CMs of southern states, PSU bank chiefs
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram will meet chief ministers of southern states and heads of public sector banks on Tuesday in Bengaluru.
Sistema narrows loss to R495.4 crore
new delhi: Sistema Shyam Teleservices has said its net loss has narrowed to Rs 495.4 crore for Q3 on account of favourable exchange rate of rupee.
EGoM on telecom to meet within a week
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom will meet in a week in the backdrop of lukewarm response to the 2G spectrum auction.
MCX conducts mock trading session
mumbai: MCX-SX on Monday conducted mock session for its capital market segment.
RBI asks banks not to lend for gold purchase
mumbai: The RBI has directed banks not to give loans for purchase of gold in any form.
FinMin to decide on IKEA's FDI proposal
new delhi: The finance ministry is likely to take a decision on Tuesday on IKEA's Rs 10,500 crore investment plan.
RCap in talks for stake sale in insurance arm
mumbai: Reliance Capital has begun talks to sell 26% equity in its general insurance arm to a foreign partner.
Intel CEO to retire as chipmaker struggles