Briefly Business: FM to meet CMs of southern states, PSU bank chiefs
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
FM to meet CMs of southern states, PSU bank chiefs
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram will meet chief ministers of southern states and heads of public sector banks on Tuesday in Bengaluru.
Sistema narrows loss to R495.4 crore
new delhi: Sistema Shyam Teleservices has said its net loss has narrowed to Rs 495.4 crore for Q3 on account of favourable exchange rate of rupee.
EGoM on telecom to meet within a week
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom will meet in a week in the backdrop of lukewarm response to the 2G spectrum auction.
MCX conducts mock trading session
mumbai: MCX-SX on Monday conducted mock session for its capital market segment.
RBI asks banks not to lend for gold purchase
mumbai: The RBI has directed banks not to give loans for purchase of gold in any form.
FinMin to decide on IKEA's FDI proposal
new delhi: The finance ministry is likely to take a decision on Tuesday on IKEA's Rs 10,500 crore investment plan.
RCap in talks for stake sale in insurance arm
mumbai: Reliance Capital has begun talks to sell 26% equity in its general insurance arm to a foreign partner.
Intel CEO to retire as chipmaker struggles
new york: Intel Corp said on Monday that CEO Paul Otellini will retire in May.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18