Briefly Business: German bank sues DGCA, Kingfisher
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
German bank sues DGCA, Kingfisher
NEW DELHI: Germany's DVB Bank SE has sued Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Kingfisher Airlines to have two planes it financed for the troubled carrier deregistered. "Our main trouble really is with the DGCA, which should deregister the aircraft," Carsten Gerlach, senior vice-president of aviation finance at DVB Bank, told Reuters.
Viom Networks to hit capital market
kolkata: Telecom tower company Viom Networks, a joint venture between Tata Teleservices and SREI group, is planning to hit the capital market soon. "We plan to go ahead with the IPO and will begin the process in January 2013," Viom Networks vice-chairman Sunil Kanoria said on the sidelines of an event organised by SREI Foundation.