Briefly Business: German bank sues DGCA, Kingfisher
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
German bank sues DGCA, Kingfisher
NEW DELHI: Germany's DVB Bank SE has sued Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Kingfisher Airlines to have two planes it financed for the troubled carrier deregistered. "Our main trouble really is with the DGCA, which should deregister the aircraft," Carsten Gerlach, senior vice-president of aviation finance at DVB Bank, told Reuters.
Viom Networks to hit capital market
kolkata: Telecom tower company Viom Networks, a joint venture between Tata Teleservices and SREI group, is planning to hit the capital market soon. "We plan to go ahead with the IPO and will begin the process in January 2013," Viom Networks vice-chairman Sunil Kanoria said on the sidelines of an event organised by SREI Foundation.