Briefly Business: GMR Infra chairman raises stake in company
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
GMR Infra chairman raises stake in company
Mumbai: GMR Infrastructure's chairman GM Rao has increased his personal stake in the company by buying shares worth Rs 1.61 crore. Rao bought 9,17,500 shares of GMR through open market transactions on Monday increasing his holding in the company to 0.0316 per cent.
UBI cuts home, education loan rates
mumbai: Union Bank of India has reduced education loan rates by up to 2 per cent, and a category of home loans by 0.25 per cent, as the focus of the banking industry shifts to retail borrowers.
SC to hear Sahara appeal on Monday
new delhi: Sahara Group today moved the Supreme Court against the order of the Securities Appellate Tribunal dismissing its appeal against SEBI in a case involving refund of about Rs 24,000 crore with interest to investors. The court said it would hear the petition on Monday.
MACL seeks probe into leasing airport to GMR
male: The Maldives Airports Company has filed a complaint with the police over what it terms as "unlawful leasing" of Male International Airport to Indian infrastructure major GMR.
London Mayor for easy listing of Indian firms
mumbai: The Mayor of London Boris Johnson on Friday called on the India to cut redtapism that severely restricts companies from listing on overseas stock exchanges like that of London.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express