Briefly Business: GMR Infra chairman raises stake in company
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
GMR Infra chairman raises stake in company
Mumbai: GMR Infrastructure's chairman GM Rao has increased his personal stake in the company by buying shares worth Rs 1.61 crore. Rao bought 9,17,500 shares of GMR through open market transactions on Monday increasing his holding in the company to 0.0316 per cent.
UBI cuts home, education loan rates
mumbai: Union Bank of India has reduced education loan rates by up to 2 per cent, and a category of home loans by 0.25 per cent, as the focus of the banking industry shifts to retail borrowers.
SC to hear Sahara appeal on Monday
new delhi: Sahara Group today moved the Supreme Court against the order of the Securities Appellate Tribunal dismissing its appeal against SEBI in a case involving refund of about Rs 24,000 crore with interest to investors. The court said it would hear the petition on Monday.
MACL seeks probe into leasing airport to GMR
male: The Maldives Airports Company has filed a complaint with the police over what it terms as "unlawful leasing" of Male International Airport to Indian infrastructure major GMR.
London Mayor for easy listing of Indian firms
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress