Briefly Business: Govt slaps 35% duty on insulators from China
- Elections 2014 Live: Elections 2014 Live: Uma promises separate Bundelkhand, Meira fails to vote in Delhi
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Govt slaps 35% duty on insulators from China
new delhi: The government has imposed 35 per cent safeguard duty on electrical insulators imported from China. The safeguard duty would be for a period of two years — 35 per cent for first year and 25 per cent in subsequent year, according to the revenue department.
Adani Power seeks coal linkages
new delhi: Adani Power has requested the coal ministry to grant long-term coal linkage for its proposed thermal power plant in Maharashtra.
OBC cuts interest on home loans by 0.1%
new delhi: Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has reduced interest rate on home loans of up to Rs 30 lakh by 0.1 per cent. Home loans will now be available 10.40 per cent with an EMI of as low as Rs 937 per lakh.
Griffin Coal to Sign MoU with Qube
hyderabad: Griffin Coal, the Australian subsidiary of Lanco is in advanced stage of negotiations with Qube Logistics to sign an MOU for transportation of coal from mine to port, a senior official of Lanco Infratech said.
Aurobindo gets USFDA nod
hyderabad: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd has said it has received final approval from the US FDA to manufacture and market Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets used for treating migraine.
FIIs invest R35k cr in debt market in 2012
mumbai: Overseas investors have pumped in around Rs 35,000 crore in the debt market in 2012, highest in two years, largely on account of increased investment limits in bonds and the weak rupee.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi