Briefly Business: IMG to meet today on fate of 14 coal mines
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
IMG to meet today on fate of 14 coal mines
New Delhi: After recommending deallocation of eight blocks allotted to PSUs, the Inter-Ministerial Group (IMG) is likely to meet on Monday to decide the fate of 14 more mines allotted to public sector firms.
Uttam Galva acquires Lloyds Steel
new delhi: Uttam Galva group has acquired majority stake of about 58.35 per cent in ailing Lloyds Steel and plans to invest additional Rs 380 crore in the steelmaker to turnaround the company.
JLR, Chery Auto JV to set up unit in China
mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover and Chery Automobile are setting up a new manufacturing facility in China in a joint venture as part of a 10.9 billion renminbi investment plans.
Sebi to auction over Rs 10,000 cr debt
NEW DELHI: Enthused by growing interest of foreign investors in debt securities in the country, Sebi will conduct an auction this week for investment worth over Rs 10,000 crore by foreign investors.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit