Briefly Business: India’s GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
India's GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
NEW Delhi: India's GDP may exceed all expectations next year as there are signs that policymakers might spring up positive surprises, Goldman Sachs has said.
'RBI may hike NPA provision ratio'
mumbai: RBI Deputy Governor KC Chakrabarty has said if need be, the central bank may hike provision coverage ratio levels.
UBI expects R1,000 cr infusion this fiscal
NEW Delhi: Union Bank of India expects fund infusion of about Rs 1,000 crore as part of recapitalisation plan of the government, said CMD D Sarkar.
CCI probes in stem cell market
NEW Delhi: The Competition Commission is investigating alleged unfair business practices by hospitals and stem cell banks that restrict parents from preserving a new born's stem cells at banks of their choice.
Wipro to buy Singapore company
mumbai: Wipro will acquire
LD Waxson Group, a Singapore-based consumer goods company, in an all-cash deal worth about $144 million.