Briefly Business: India’s GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
India's GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
NEW Delhi: India's GDP may exceed all expectations next year as there are signs that policymakers might spring up positive surprises, Goldman Sachs has said.
'RBI may hike NPA provision ratio'
mumbai: RBI Deputy Governor KC Chakrabarty has said if need be, the central bank may hike provision coverage ratio levels.
UBI expects R1,000 cr infusion this fiscal
NEW Delhi: Union Bank of India expects fund infusion of about Rs 1,000 crore as part of recapitalisation plan of the government, said CMD D Sarkar.
CCI probes in stem cell market
NEW Delhi: The Competition Commission is investigating alleged unfair business practices by hospitals and stem cell banks that restrict parents from preserving a new born's stem cells at banks of their choice.
Wipro to buy Singapore company
mumbai: Wipro will acquire