Briefly Business: India’s GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
India's GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
NEW Delhi: India's GDP may exceed all expectations next year as there are signs that policymakers might spring up positive surprises, Goldman Sachs has said.
'RBI may hike NPA provision ratio'
mumbai: RBI Deputy Governor KC Chakrabarty has said if need be, the central bank may hike provision coverage ratio levels.
UBI expects R1,000 cr infusion this fiscal
NEW Delhi: Union Bank of India expects fund infusion of about Rs 1,000 crore as part of recapitalisation plan of the government, said CMD D Sarkar.
CCI probes in stem cell market
NEW Delhi: The Competition Commission is investigating alleged unfair business practices by hospitals and stem cell banks that restrict parents from preserving a new born's stem cells at banks of their choice.
Wipro to buy Singapore company
mumbai: Wipro will acquire
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy