Briefly Business: India’s GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
India's GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
NEW Delhi: India's GDP may exceed all expectations next year as there are signs that policymakers might spring up positive surprises, Goldman Sachs has said.
'RBI may hike NPA provision ratio'
mumbai: RBI Deputy Governor KC Chakrabarty has said if need be, the central bank may hike provision coverage ratio levels.
UBI expects R1,000 cr infusion this fiscal
NEW Delhi: Union Bank of India expects fund infusion of about Rs 1,000 crore as part of recapitalisation plan of the government, said CMD D Sarkar.
CCI probes in stem cell market
NEW Delhi: The Competition Commission is investigating alleged unfair business practices by hospitals and stem cell banks that restrict parents from preserving a new born's stem cells at banks of their choice.
Wipro to buy Singapore company
mumbai: Wipro will acquire
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might
- A host of powerful open and programmable capabilities is set to create the ‘WhatsApp moment’ for Indian banking
- Local newspapers are often the only source of news during curfew and the record of state violence
- Navjot Sidhu’s revolt has complicated the Punjab pre-poll scene
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion