Briefly Business: India’s GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
India's GDP may beat expectations in 2013: Goldman
NEW Delhi: India's GDP may exceed all expectations next year as there are signs that policymakers might spring up positive surprises, Goldman Sachs has said.
'RBI may hike NPA provision ratio'
mumbai: RBI Deputy Governor KC Chakrabarty has said if need be, the central bank may hike provision coverage ratio levels.
UBI expects R1,000 cr infusion this fiscal
NEW Delhi: Union Bank of India expects fund infusion of about Rs 1,000 crore as part of recapitalisation plan of the government, said CMD D Sarkar.
CCI probes in stem cell market
NEW Delhi: The Competition Commission is investigating alleged unfair business practices by hospitals and stem cell banks that restrict parents from preserving a new born's stem cells at banks of their choice.
Wipro to buy Singapore company
mumbai: Wipro will acquire
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism