Briefly Business: India to approve oil, gas projects in 30 days: Sharma
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
India to approve oil, gas projects in 30 days: Sharma
Dubai: Allaying fears of delay in clearances, commerce minister Anand Sharma on Sunday promised foreign investors here that the government will approve oil and gas projects "in 30 days flat" while inviting Gulf-based businesses to invest in India. "The first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Investment examined projects in oil and gas, and decisions will be taken in 30 days flat," Sharma said.
PSU bank staff to go on strike from Feb 20
new delhi: Banking operations may be hit as employees unions of public sector banks have decided to join the two-day strike call given by trade unions beginning February 20 to press for wage hike in the backdrop of rising inflation.
ArcelorMittal seeks mines in Karnataka
New Delhi: World's largest steel maker ArcelorMittal has said it has sought mining leases in Karnataka even though new grants have been put on hold.
Central Bank of India to get R2,406 crore
NEW DELHI: Central Bank of India is expected to get Rs 2,406 crore fund infusion through preferential issue of shares to the government by end of March.
India further trims US treasury holdings
Washington: India has trimming its holdings of US government securities for the fourth straight month, to stand at $57.9 billion in December, 2012.
PFC's tax-free bonds issue opens today
NEW DELHI: State-run Power Finance Corp (PFC) plans to raise Rs 100 crore through a tax-free bonds issue that begins on Monday and would remain open till March 15.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route