Briefly Business: ‘Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs’
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: Advani hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he will be doomed for deserting NDA
'Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs'
London: Indian and Chinese economies are seeing encouraging signs of turnaround, while the situation is improving in most of the developed world, OECD said on Monday.
UPS abandons $6.9 bn deal for TNT Express
dallas: UPS scrapped plans to acquire Dutch company TNT Express because European regulators were getting ready to veto the $6.9 billion deal.
Obama on raising debt ceiling
washington: US President Barack Obama has said he is willing to take over authority for raising the US borrowing limit if Congress does not want to increase the debt ceiling.
Petronet LNG net up 8% at Rs 319 crore
new delhi: Petronet LNG has reported its highest ever quarterly profit of Rs 319 crore on higher imports.
Deloitte completes acquisition of Monitor
new delhi: Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor's Global Strategy Consulting Business.
Oberoi appoints Kapil Chopra as president
new delhi: Kapil Chopra has been appointed as President, The Oberoi Group. Chopra will be responsible for all The Oberoi and Trident Hotels in India.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit