Briefly Business: IndiGo, SpiceJet get permission to import 7 aircraft
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
IndiGo, SpiceJet get permission to import 7 aircraft
New Delhi: IndiGo and SpiceJet have got final approvals to import seven aircraft. In a meeting of the Aircraft Acquisition committee held this month, IndiGo was allowed to import four Airbus 320s and SpiceJet was allowed to import three Boeing 737s. Government sources said that the final approval will come from civil aviation minister Ajit Singh.
Foreign cos with India plants are local: Sibal
New Delhi: Foreign companies which have manufacturing facilities in India will qualify as domestic manufacturer, telecom minister Kapil Sibal has said.
'Worldwide mobile sales decline in 2012'
Bangalore: Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 1.75 billion units in 2012, a 1.7 per cent decline from the previous calendar year, according to technology researcher Gartner, Inc.
GMR sells 74% in a road project
New Delhi: In an attempt to reduce its debt, GMR Infrastructure has signed a pact with Macquarie SBI Infrastructure Investments Pte and SBI Macquarie Infrastructure Trust to divest 74 per cent stake in GMR Jadcherla Expressways Ltd (GJEL) for Rs 206 crore.
Bahrain Air grounded by mounting debts
New Delhi: Bahrain Air grounded all flights on Wednesday after announcing plans to shut down operations and sell its assets amid struggles to rebound from the Gulf nation's downturn.
ICAI issues notice to former Reebok CFO
New Delhi: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has issued show-cause notice to Ree-bok India's former CFO Vishnu Bhagat regarding alleged fraud at the sportswear maker.
- Lok Sabha polls in sight, AAP kicks off campaign with focus on slum dwellers
- Other than file for review, Centre can’t do much
- Actor alleges ‘sexual abuse’ by director, slaps him on camera, puts up video on YouTube
- Teacher alleges ‘police inaction’ on rape complaint against Jondhale, moves HC
- Finally, MbPT to float tenders to appoint agency to combat oil spills
- BJP vies with Cong for credit after overruling Advani’s caution