Briefly Business: MS Sahoo appointed as secretary, ICS
- Elections 2014 LIVE: TMC calls IIM graduates to write blogs for the party; SP, BJP hand in glove in communalising elections, says Beni Prasad
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- India vs Sri Lanka Live Cricket Score: Asian giants battle it out for T20 supremacy
MS Sahoo appointed as secretary, ICS
new delhi: MS Sahoo, former Sebi member has been appointed secretary of the Institute of Company Secretaries. His appointment will be from January 1, 2013.
Govt notifies MCX-SX as stock exchange
new delhi: The government has notified MCX-SX as a recognised stock exchange, paving the way for IPOs, listing and trading of shares its platform.
Bristol-Myers sues Dr Reddy's Lab in US
hyderabad: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company has filed patent infringement case against Dr Reddy's Laboratories over the cancer drug Ixempra.
Proposal to double CSR of top PSUs
NEW DELHI:Top earning PSUs like ONGC, BHEL and NTPC may have to double their expenditure on CSR as per the new draft guidelines being finalised by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).
- Rahul slams BJP over corruption and communalism
- BJP welcomes tacit support of DMK chief's son Alagiri
- Ram temple matter of faith for BJP; focus on development issues: Uma Bharti
- Congress policies promoting growth of communal forces: Sitaram Yechury
- All Muslim bodies supporting Congress: Chidambaram
- No alliance with Congress in 5 assembly seats: Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death