Briefly Business: Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
New Delhi: State-owned oil companies have resumed issuing new subsidised cooking gas (LPG) connections, beginning with north eastern states.
Air India to fly Delhi-Mumbai every hour
mumbai: Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector effective November 12.
BHEL lowest bidder for supply to Orissa plant
new delhi: BHEL is believed to have emerged as the lowest bidder for supplying equipment for a 1,320 MW thermal power project to be set up in Orissa.
SSTL hopes govt will address price issue
Bangalore: SSTL President and CEO Vsevolod Rozanov said he hoped the government will soon take a call on revising spectrum pricing in light of lukewarm response to the 2G auction.