Briefly Business: Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
- Elections 2014 LIVE: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra continues to target Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR strike at regular intervals against CSK in IPL 7
Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
New Delhi: State-owned oil companies have resumed issuing new subsidised cooking gas (LPG) connections, beginning with north eastern states.
Air India to fly Delhi-Mumbai every hour
mumbai: Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector effective November 12.
BHEL lowest bidder for supply to Orissa plant
new delhi: BHEL is believed to have emerged as the lowest bidder for supplying equipment for a 1,320 MW thermal power project to be set up in Orissa.
SSTL hopes govt will address price issue
Bangalore: SSTL President and CEO Vsevolod Rozanov said he hoped the government will soon take a call on revising spectrum pricing in light of lukewarm response to the 2G auction.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'