Briefly Business: Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Paswan calls him vikas purush as Modi sells âNational Development Allianceâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
New Delhi: State-owned oil companies have resumed issuing new subsidised cooking gas (LPG) connections, beginning with north eastern states.
Air India to fly Delhi-Mumbai every hour
mumbai: Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector effective November 12.
BHEL lowest bidder for supply to Orissa plant
new delhi: BHEL is believed to have emerged as the lowest bidder for supplying equipment for a 1,320 MW thermal power project to be set up in Orissa.
SSTL hopes govt will address price issue
Bangalore: SSTL President and CEO Vsevolod Rozanov said he hoped the government will soon take a call on revising spectrum pricing in light of lukewarm response to the 2G auction.