Briefly Business: Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
New Delhi: State-owned oil companies have resumed issuing new subsidised cooking gas (LPG) connections, beginning with north eastern states.
Air India to fly Delhi-Mumbai every hour
mumbai: Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector effective November 12.
BHEL lowest bidder for supply to Orissa plant
new delhi: BHEL is believed to have emerged as the lowest bidder for supplying equipment for a 1,320 MW thermal power project to be set up in Orissa.
SSTL hopes govt will address price issue
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance