Briefly Business: Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK register comprehensive victory over hapless DD
Oil cos resume new LPG subsidised connections
New Delhi: State-owned oil companies have resumed issuing new subsidised cooking gas (LPG) connections, beginning with north eastern states.
Air India to fly Delhi-Mumbai every hour
mumbai: Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector effective November 12.
BHEL lowest bidder for supply to Orissa plant
new delhi: BHEL is believed to have emerged as the lowest bidder for supplying equipment for a 1,320 MW thermal power project to be set up in Orissa.
SSTL hopes govt will address price issue
Bangalore: SSTL President and CEO Vsevolod Rozanov said he hoped the government will soon take a call on revising spectrum pricing in light of lukewarm response to the 2G auction.
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’