Briefly Business: P Chidamabaram to visit Frankfurt to woo investors frankfurt: Finance minister
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
P Chidamabaram to visit Frankfurt to woo investors frankfurt: Finance minister
P Chidambaram will on Monday attend a roadshow on investment opportunities in India hosted by Deutsche Bank and Barclays Bank in Germany's Frankfurt and will hold discussions with representatives of European companies and investors.
Ratan Tata: Life after retirement wonderful
new delhi: Ratan Tata has tweeted that the first few weeks of retire ment have been wonderful. "There has been more time to be at home, play with my dogs, and catch upon smaller things which I never found the time to do earlier," the 75-year old said.
Scindia says rise in tariffs a 'bitter pill'
davos: Terming rise in tariffs as 'bitter pill', power minister Jyotiraditya Scindia has said Indian power distribution companies need to reduce technical and commercial losses as well to improve financial health.
Uniform gas price policy soon: Moily
hyderabad: The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas will soon bring in a Uniform Gas Price Policy to ensure parity in the price of imported and locally-produced gas.
'Maruti Suzuki buys land for fourth plant'
tokyo: Maruti Suzuki India has purchased land in Gujarat for its fourth plant, with a view to increase its annual production capacity to about 3 million units, the Nikkei said on Sunday.