Briefly Business: RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
New Delhi: Concerned by the mismatch in the export values declared by exporters and those registered by banks providing them forex services, the Reserve Bank of India is planning to set up an automated and unified data processing and monitoring system for all exports from the country.
CCI to probe Prasar Bharati complaint
NEW DELHI: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has decided to investigate alleged unfair practices in tracking of television audience count, following a complaint filed by public broadcaster Prasar Bharati against Television Audience Management (TAM).
Vodafone seeks allotment of spectrum
New Delhi: Alleging delay in allocation of spectrum, Vodafone India has asked government to "immediately allot spectrum" for 14 circles secured in the November 2012 auction for which it has already made required payments.
UBI seeks permission for Shanghai branch
BEIJING: Union Bank of India (UBI) has applied for permission to Chinese government to upgrade its representative office in Shanghai to a full-fledged branch, an official source said.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18