Briefly Business: RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
New Delhi: Concerned by the mismatch in the export values declared by exporters and those registered by banks providing them forex services, the Reserve Bank of India is planning to set up an automated and unified data processing and monitoring system for all exports from the country.
CCI to probe Prasar Bharati complaint
NEW DELHI: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has decided to investigate alleged unfair practices in tracking of television audience count, following a complaint filed by public broadcaster Prasar Bharati against Television Audience Management (TAM).
Vodafone seeks allotment of spectrum
New Delhi: Alleging delay in allocation of spectrum, Vodafone India has asked government to "immediately allot spectrum" for 14 circles secured in the November 2012 auction for which it has already made required payments.
UBI seeks permission for Shanghai branch
BEIJING: Union Bank of India (UBI) has applied for permission to Chinese government to upgrade its representative office in Shanghai to a full-fledged branch, an official source said.