Briefly Business: RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
New Delhi: Concerned by the mismatch in the export values declared by exporters and those registered by banks providing them forex services, the Reserve Bank of India is planning to set up an automated and unified data processing and monitoring system for all exports from the country.
CCI to probe Prasar Bharati complaint
NEW DELHI: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has decided to investigate alleged unfair practices in tracking of television audience count, following a complaint filed by public broadcaster Prasar Bharati against Television Audience Management (TAM).
Vodafone seeks allotment of spectrum
New Delhi: Alleging delay in allocation of spectrum, Vodafone India has asked government to "immediately allot spectrum" for 14 circles secured in the November 2012 auction for which it has already made required payments.
UBI seeks permission for Shanghai branch
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since