Briefly Business: Sebi extends bid deadline in
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
- Khobragadeâs help, husband cite âdifferencesâ, file for divorce
- President not for executing Bhullar, MHA disagrees
Sebi extends bid deadline in Sahara case
New Delhi: Sebi has extended the deadline for the second time for submission of bids by public sector banks and KYC Registration Agencies to conduct "in-person verification" of investors in the Sahara case. The new deadline is now January 15.
IndusInd promoter sells 46 lakh shares
mumbai: IndusInd International Holdings has offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore via open market transaction.
UBI to raise up to R1,500 cr via bonds
new delhi: Union Bank of India has said it would raise up to Rs 1,500 crore from bonds over the next three months.
Dena Bank hikes term deposit rates by 35 bps
NEW DELHI: Dena Bank has increased the interest rates on term deposits by 0.35 per cent for maturity period of one year to less than two years.
Sebi bars Dilip Pendse from capital markets
mumbai: Sebi has barred Dilip Pendse, former MD of erstwhile Tata Finance for two years from the securities market on charges of unfair trade practices.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express