Briefly Business: Sebi extends bid deadline in
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Sebi extends bid deadline in Sahara case
New Delhi: Sebi has extended the deadline for the second time for submission of bids by public sector banks and KYC Registration Agencies to conduct "in-person verification" of investors in the Sahara case. The new deadline is now January 15.
IndusInd promoter sells 46 lakh shares
mumbai: IndusInd International Holdings has offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore via open market transaction.
UBI to raise up to R1,500 cr via bonds
new delhi: Union Bank of India has said it would raise up to Rs 1,500 crore from bonds over the next three months.
Dena Bank hikes term deposit rates by 35 bps
NEW DELHI: Dena Bank has increased the interest rates on term deposits by 0.35 per cent for maturity period of one year to less than two years.
Sebi bars Dilip Pendse from capital markets
mumbai: Sebi has barred Dilip Pendse, former MD of erstwhile Tata Finance for two years from the securities market on charges of unfair trade practices.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer