Briefly Business: Sebi to define ‘front-running’ soon: Sinha
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
Sebi to define 'front-running' soon: Sinha
mumbai: Sebi has said it will review the regulations regarding fraudulent and unfair trade practices as the present rules need to clearly define 'front-running'. The comment follows a recent case on the issue where the tribunal, SAT, set aside a Sebi order.
HDFC Bank opens 87 rural branches
NEW DELHi: HDFC Bank has said it has opened as many 87 branches, mostly in rural areas of Punjab and Haryana in one single-day. The bank also launched an exclusive 'Bharat Credit Card' for farmers in both the states.
Sebi starts prosecution against Sahara group