Briefly Business: Sebi to define ‘front-running’ soon: Sinha
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Sebi to define 'front-running' soon: Sinha
mumbai: Sebi has said it will review the regulations regarding fraudulent and unfair trade practices as the present rules need to clearly define 'front-running'. The comment follows a recent case on the issue where the tribunal, SAT, set aside a Sebi order.
HDFC Bank opens 87 rural branches
NEW DELHi: HDFC Bank has said it has opened as many 87 branches, mostly in rural areas of Punjab and Haryana in one single-day. The bank also launched an exclusive 'Bharat Credit Card' for farmers in both the states.
Sebi starts prosecution against Sahara group
NEW DELHi: Sebi has begun prosecution proceedings against two Sahara firms and their top officials, while accusing them of failing to provide documents related to three crore investors as per a Supreme Court order.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer