Briefly Business: Sebi to define ‘front-running’ soon: Sinha
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Sebi to define 'front-running' soon: Sinha
mumbai: Sebi has said it will review the regulations regarding fraudulent and unfair trade practices as the present rules need to clearly define 'front-running'. The comment follows a recent case on the issue where the tribunal, SAT, set aside a Sebi order.
HDFC Bank opens 87 rural branches
NEW DELHi: HDFC Bank has said it has opened as many 87 branches, mostly in rural areas of Punjab and Haryana in one single-day. The bank also launched an exclusive 'Bharat Credit Card' for farmers in both the states.
Sebi starts prosecution against Sahara group
NEW DELHi: Sebi has begun prosecution proceedings against two Sahara firms and their top officials, while accusing them of failing to provide documents related to three crore investors as per a Supreme Court order.