Briefly Business: Services growth at 13-month low: HSBC PMI
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Services growth at 13-month low: HSBC PMI
New Delhi: India's services sector growth declined in November, the lowest pace in 13 months, says an HSBC survey. The HSBC's Services Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for November declined to 52.1 in November, down from 53.8 in the previous month.
'No change in policy to auction spectrum'
New Delhi: Government does not intend to change the policy to auction spectrum for mobile phone operators, telecom minister Kapil Sibal told the Lok Sabha.
Gupta to stay free on bail pending appeal
New York: Former Goldman Sachs director Rajat Gupta won a major reprieve after an appeals court here granted his request to stay out of prison on a $10 million-bond while he fights his conviction on insider trading charges.
Facebook to replace Infosys on Nasdaq 100
New York: Infosys will make way for Facebook on the Nasdaq 100, effective December 12. The firm had last week anounced its intention to shift to NYSE.
MphasiS consolidated profit jumps 14.3%
New Delhi: HP-owned IT services firm MphasiS on has reported 14.3 per cent YoY jump in consolidated net profit at Rs 209.31 crore for the fourth quarter ended October 31, 2012. The company's standalone net profit stood at Rs 183.03 crore for the same period last year, MphasiS said in a statement.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express