Briefly Business: Services growth at 13-month low: HSBC PMI
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Services growth at 13-month low: HSBC PMI
New Delhi: India's services sector growth declined in November, the lowest pace in 13 months, says an HSBC survey. The HSBC's Services Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) for November declined to 52.1 in November, down from 53.8 in the previous month.
'No change in policy to auction spectrum'
New Delhi: Government does not intend to change the policy to auction spectrum for mobile phone operators, telecom minister Kapil Sibal told the Lok Sabha.
Gupta to stay free on bail pending appeal
New York: Former Goldman Sachs director Rajat Gupta won a major reprieve after an appeals court here granted his request to stay out of prison on a $10 million-bond while he fights his conviction on insider trading charges.
Facebook to replace Infosys on Nasdaq 100
New York: Infosys will make way for Facebook on the Nasdaq 100, effective December 12. The firm had last week anounced its intention to shift to NYSE.
MphasiS consolidated profit jumps 14.3%
New Delhi: HP-owned IT services firm MphasiS on has reported 14.3 per cent YoY jump in consolidated net profit at Rs 209.31 crore for the fourth quarter ended October 31, 2012. The company's standalone net profit stood at Rs 183.03 crore for the same period last year, MphasiS said in a statement.