Briefly Business: Subbarao, FM discuss economic situation
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy moves Supreme Court for cancellation of arrest warrant
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
Subbarao, FM discuss economic situation
New Delhi: RBI Governor D Subbarao, who will announce the quarterly monetary policy on January 29, has discussed the economic situation with finance minister P Chidambaram.
Delhi ICPA supports call for strike
New Delhi: The Delhi-based representatives of the Indian Commercial Pilots Association (ICPA) met on Thursday and announced their support for a strike in case salaries and flying allowances are not paid.
More lenders sign up for CRG fund trust
New Delhi: Four more lending institutions has signed up to be a part of the Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Trust for low-income housing. These include OBC, Allahabad Bank, HUDCO and State Bank of Patiala.
Govt's public debt rises over R40 lakh cr
New Delhi: The government's total public debt in October-December period in this fiscal grew by 3.6 per cent to Rs 40,48,219 crore from Rs 39,06,828 crore in the last quarter.
No decision in EGoM on OIL stake sale
New Delhi: The Empowered Group of Ministers on Thursday did not take a decision on pricing and timing of sale of government's 10 per cent stake in explorer Oil India Ltd.
Slowdown at Hero's plant continues
new delhi: Workers at Hero MotoCorp's Gurgaon plant continued to slow down output for the second consecutive day on Thursday, resulting in an estimated total production loss of around 1,000 scooters.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight