Briefly Business: Use your account in other banks for ASBA: Sebi to banks
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Use your account in other banks for ASBA: Sebi to banks
Mumbai: Sebi has asked banks providing ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) facility for public offers to use their accounts in other registered banks while making their own applications.
Need independence to make decisions: RBI
mumbai: At a time when the RBI is under pressure from the government to cut interest rates, RBI Governor D Subbarao said, at CD Deshmukh Memorial Lecture, that central banks need to be independent to make monetary policy decisions.
Sebi fines 11 cos on investor complaint
mumbai: Sebi has slapped penalties totalling more than Rs 50 lakh on 11 companies since the beginning of the current fiscal for allegedly failing to resolve investor complaints.
'Submit supplementary demand proposals'
NEW DELHI: The finance ministry has asked all departments to send proposals for the Second Supplementary Demand for grants that will be presented in the Budget session.
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims