Briefly Business: Use your account in other banks for ASBA: Sebi to banks
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Use your account in other banks for ASBA: Sebi to banks
Mumbai: Sebi has asked banks providing ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) facility for public offers to use their accounts in other registered banks while making their own applications.
Need independence to make decisions: RBI
mumbai: At a time when the RBI is under pressure from the government to cut interest rates, RBI Governor D Subbarao said, at CD Deshmukh Memorial Lecture, that central banks need to be independent to make monetary policy decisions.
Sebi fines 11 cos on investor complaint
mumbai: Sebi has slapped penalties totalling more than Rs 50 lakh on 11 companies since the beginning of the current fiscal for allegedly failing to resolve investor complaints.
'Submit supplementary demand proposals'
NEW DELHI: The finance ministry has asked all departments to send proposals for the Second Supplementary Demand for grants that will be presented in the Budget session.