- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
IIM-A to host meet of 'maverick' alumni
Ahmedabad:The IIM-A will host a "Maverick's meet" of its alumni who have gone on to pursue"supposed non-management fields" like music, writing, film and government service, this weekend. "We believe entrepreneurship is not just about doing business, but about following your passions. Hence the term 'Mavericks'. We wish to celebrate the idea of being different and create a family that can encourage and support each other," said Prof Rakesh Basant of the Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship which is organising the meet.
CID's self-defence programme for girls
Ahmedabad:To mark the National Girl Child Day, the Gujarat CID organised a self-defence training programme for girls in Gandhinagar Thursday. Teachers and students from 1,134 colleges participated in the programme along with officials from the state Education Department.
Fire at Gulabnagar factory
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph