- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- After Mulayam's rape shocker, Abu Azmi suggests death for sex 'with or without consent'
AMFI to offer mutual fund details in e-format
Mumbai: The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) has launched an electronic form of mutual fund common account statements (eCAS). "Mutual fund houses, in collaboration with AMFI have started issuance of mutual fund common account statements in an electronic form," it said. Market regulator Sebi has mandated all mutual funds to provide a common account statement (CAS). "One of the main challenges to roll out CAS was to aggregate data across five registrars and present a common account statement to an investor based on the PAN. Suitable independent partners had to be identified to address confidentiality related challenges.
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur trims bulk deposits to 10%
Mumbai; State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), which is offering up to 0.25 per cent discount to online loan applications, has said it has become the first public sector lender to bring down the bulk deposits level to 10 per cent. "As of November, our bulk deposits stood at 10 per cent, a level that is much below what the government desired. This was 16.6 per cent a year ago and 14.46 per cent at the end of the September quarter," SBBJ managing director Shiva Kumar said.
NBFCs get till March to migrate to new standard cheques
new delhi: Borrowers from NBFCs have now time till March 31 to replace their old system bank cheques with new ones with added security features for their EMI payments, as RBI has extended the deadline in this regard for non-banking finance companies. In a circular RBI said that it has been decided to extend the time for NBFCs up to March 31, 2013 "to ensure withdrawal of Non-CTS 2010 Standard compliant cheques and replace them with CTS-2010 Standard compliant cheques".