Credit Guarantee Fund inks pact with IOB for SME lending
mumbai: The Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) has signed an agreement with Indian Overseas Bank under the risk-sharing facility scheme for guaranteeing collateral-free credit facilities to eligible small units. The CGTMSE is a venture between the central government and the Sidbi (Small Industries Development Bank of India). Under the scheme, collateral free and/or third party Guarantee-free credit facilities over Rs 1 crore to Rs 2 crore sanctioned to eligible micro and small enterprises, are proposed to be guaranteed through select member-lending institutions of CGTMSE.
- Geelani claims a bunch of lies: BJP
- Why ‘WHO awardee’ Anbumani is the son of his Vanniyar father first in Dharmapuri
- Polls in city four days away, big guns make a dash
- No vacancy for leadership role in party, says Shashi Tharoor
- Rajiv assassination: Karunanidhi questions timing of CJI’s remark
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says let’s call off trip