Briefly Nation: 2 dead, 8 hurt in Rajasthan clash
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
2 dead, 8 hurt in Rajasthan clash
ALWAR: Two persons were killed on Sunday while eight were injured when two armed groups clashed in Ramgarh area. The rival groups of Mev community clashed over a property related dispute, said a police source.
5 feared drowned after boat capsize
HYDERABAD: At least five women were feared drowned, even as 15 were rescued when an overcrowded boat carrying them capsized in Godavari river in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday evening, the police said. No bodies have been traced so far.
UP: Man tries to rape, girl bites off tongue
ETAWAH: A teenaged girl bit off the tongue of a man, who allegedly tried to rape her here. Kailash Bahelia (25) tried to rape the 17-year-old girl on Saturday, the police said. The girl then acted in self-defence. Bahelia was later arrested.