Briefly Nation: Bomb blast kills farmer in Bihar
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Bomb blast kills farmer in Bihar
MOTIHARI: A farmer was killed in a bomb blast when unidentified assailants hurled the explosive at him in East Champaran district on Tuesday, the police said. Dispute over purchase of land was stated to be the motive behind the killing of Ramnarayan Sah (40). One person was arrested in this connection.
Five PLA militants arrested in Aizawl
AIZAWL: Five suspected militants of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) were arrested in Aizawl district, the police said. Among the arrested, three were top commanders of the outfit. A senior Assam Rifles official said further probe is on.