Briefly Nation: Pawar discharged after medical check-up
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Pawar discharged after medical check-up
MUMBAI: NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital here for a routine check-up, was discharged on Tuesday. The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said. Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday on Wednesday.
Baby girl abandoned at Tamil Nadu temple
TIRUCHIRAPPALLI: A five-month-old girl was found abandoned at Sri Mariamman temple at Samayapuram, the police said on Tuesday. They said the baby was noticed on Monday, only after it screamed. The baby, handed over to officials of Government Hospital, will be taken care of under 'cradle baby' scheme.
Girl attempts suicide after being teased
JAMSHEDPUR: A 15-year-old girl attempted suicide here after being frequently teased by a neighbour. The girl tried to jump from a bridge here when passers-by intervened. Following this, she lost consciousness. The girl's family alleged that she had to drop out of school following the frequent harassment. The case is being investigated but no formal complaint has been lodged so far, the police said.
Doctor held for sex determination tests