- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Co-op banks to have ATM facility
Chandigarh:All the co-operative banks of the state will soon have an ATM kiosk each, and new staff will be recruited to enhance the efficiency and functioning of the banks, across the state. While inaugurating the Jagadhari branch of Yamunanagar Central Cooperative Bank, Haryana Cooperation Minister Satpal Sangwan said, "Various facilities are being provided to the cooperative bank employees and hence it is their responsibility to do their duty with dedication".
2 gangsters wanted in dozen cases nabbed
Chandigarh:The Haryana police nabbed two alleged gangsters on Sunday, and recovered a pistol and rifle with live cartridges from their possession. Jind residents Ramniwas and Virender are wanted in a dozen cases in Jind, Kaithal and Yamunanagar. The police said the accused were allegedly involved in the shooting case of Hisar-based businessman Mahabir. Ramniwas had allegedly extorted lakhs of rupees from a Chandigarh-based businessman.
Life of Guru Ravidas highlighted
Jalandhar:At a seminar on the life and philosophy of Guru Ravidas, the speakers highlighted that the hymns contained in the Guru Granth Sahib were the only original hymns of the Guru. The seminar was organised at Guru Ravidas Public School, Chuharwali village, by Guru Ravidas Sahit Academy.
Insurance benefit for anganwari workers
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress