- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Co-op banks to have ATM facility
Chandigarh:All the co-operative banks of the state will soon have an ATM kiosk each, and new staff will be recruited to enhance the efficiency and functioning of the banks, across the state. While inaugurating the Jagadhari branch of Yamunanagar Central Cooperative Bank, Haryana Cooperation Minister Satpal Sangwan said, "Various facilities are being provided to the cooperative bank employees and hence it is their responsibility to do their duty with dedication".
2 gangsters wanted in dozen cases nabbed
Chandigarh:The Haryana police nabbed two alleged gangsters on Sunday, and recovered a pistol and rifle with live cartridges from their possession. Jind residents Ramniwas and Virender are wanted in a dozen cases in Jind, Kaithal and Yamunanagar. The police said the accused were allegedly involved in the shooting case of Hisar-based businessman Mahabir. Ramniwas had allegedly extorted lakhs of rupees from a Chandigarh-based businessman.
Life of Guru Ravidas highlighted
Jalandhar:At a seminar on the life and philosophy of Guru Ravidas, the speakers highlighted that the hymns contained in the Guru Granth Sahib were the only original hymns of the Guru. The seminar was organised at Guru Ravidas Public School, Chuharwali village, by Guru Ravidas Sahit Academy.
Insurance benefit for anganwari workers
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment