- Elections 2014 LIVE: Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA; Modi says his rivals acting like 'WWF wrestlers'
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- The Build-UP: Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Modi
Will look into demands of Sikh leaders: Pak PM
Amritsar:Pakistan Prime Minister Raza Pervej Ashraf on Sunday assured that Sikhs and their religious shrines in Pakistan were safe, American Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee coordinator Dr Pritpal Singh said in Lahore, "There were apprehensions after recent attacks and reports of some land belonging to gurdwaras being grabbed. But the PM assured that Sikhs and their shrines were safe."
Ex-terrorist on four day police remand
Jalandhar:Terrorist-turned-police informer, Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi, was sent to four-day police remand on the application of Jalandhar (Rural) police on Saturday. He is accused of taking part in terror attacks, which killed over a dozen people, including BSP leaders, in Nakodar. He was also sent to judicial custody in connection with a 26-year-old murder case.
YAD paste photos of Badals at rly station
Amritsar:Reacting to Punjab Youth Congress leaders' move to replace photos of Punjab CM Parkash Singh Badal with PM Manmohan Singh, Youth Akali Dal activists, led by Manjit Singh Manna, on Sunday pasted photos of the CM, his deputy and cabinet minister Bikram Singh Majithi at Amritsar Railway Station in what they called a 'tit-for-tat' policy.
Four criminals arrested in Jind
Chandigarh:Haryana police nabbed four notorious criminals and recovered illegal weapons and ammunition from their possession on Sunday. All four were wanted in various cases of murders, attempts to murder, dacoity, extortions and various other heinous crimes.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death