Briefly State: Pak maritime agency detains 20 Indian fishermen
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Jamnagar: In the second such incident within a fortnight, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) apprehended 20 Indian fishermen and seized 14 fishing boats, a fishermen's body claimed on Tuesday. The PMSA yesterday confronted 15 Indian fishing trawlers with 80 fishermen in international waters of the Zakhau coast. Later, it apprehended 20 fishermen and 14 boats taking them to Karachi, said National Fish Workers' Forum national secretary Manish Lodhari. "The PMSA let off a boat with 60 Indian fishermen which will reach Okha port tonight and they informed us that 12 Indian fishermen were abducted and 14 fishing trawlers seized," Lodhari said, adding that this is the third such incident within a month.
Baroda Ranji team announced
VADODARA: The Baroda Ranji team for the 2012-13 season was announced on Tuesday with Yusuf Pathan replacing Pinal Shah as captain. Ambati Rayudu was made the vice captain. Batsman Sagar Mangalorkar is the only new face in the 15-member squad that does not include pacer Munaf Patel. The squad: Yusuf Pathan (captain), Ambati Rayudu (V-C), Aditya Waghmode, Rakesh Solanki, Ketan Panchal, Irfan Pathan, Pinal Shah (WK), Abhimanyu Chauhan, Firdos Bhaja, Gagandeepsingh Natt, Sankalp Vohra, Bhargav Bhatt, Sagar Mangalorkar, Utkarsh Patel, and Kedar Devdhar.
City police get new software to track crime
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU