- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Priyanka wants party workers to make Rae Bareli roadmap
Lucknow:On the last day of her two-day visit to Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi on Friday met around 3,000 block-level Congress workers and asked them to prepare a roadmap for development of the district. She said each of the seven Assembly constituencies of Rae Bareli will have a Congress party office which will serve as the meeting point of senior party leaders of the area.
Principal-robbing case: One arrested