- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
State to seek opinion on bird park near airport
Pune:The Maharashtra government will seek experts' opinion to redefine the area of Karnala bird sanctuary, which is marginally overlapping the land allotted for the proposed Navi Mumbai airport. "The sanctuary space is an eco-sensitive zone, overlapped (by about half-a-kilometre) towards one end of the new airport, which stretches upto a distance of 10 km," Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan told reporters here on Thursday.
Devotee donates gold pot to Saibaba shrine
Shirdi:A devotee on Thursday donated a pot made of one kg gold at the Saibaba temple here, Shri Saibaba Sansthan trust sources said. The devotee, who had come from New Delhi, donated the one-kg gold pot worth Rs 32 lakh before the shrine during the morning 'aarti' Thursday, they said. Earlier this month, a Mumbai-based devotee had donated an 'aarti' lamp made of half kg gold at the temple, sources said.
Highway mishaps leave seven dead
Thane:At least seven persons lost their lives and three others sustained injures in two separate road accidents on the Mumbai-Agra-Ahmedabad highway here, police said on Thursday. Both the accidents took place on Wednesday. Locals staged a 'rasta roko', disrupting traffic for hours on the highway near Khadavali village of Sahapur taluka, after the first accident in which a dumper carrying gravel overturned and fell on an autorickshaw, crushing three persons, including the driver, to death. Stating that there had been frequent accidents at the same spot, they demanded better traffic management and safety measures.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer