Briefly World: Five killed, two children injured in US shooting
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Five killed, two children injured in US shooting
Porterville: A man on the Tule River Indian Reservation went on a shooting rampage that left five dead and two injured. The suspect also died in a shootout with the police. Authorities cornered Hector Celaya, 31, about six hours after the shootings Saturday night, that also left two of his other children wounded.
Chavez leaves for cancer treatment
CARACAS: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez left for Cuba early Monday for another round of cancer surgery in the pelvic area, two days after he said tests showed "malignant cells" had re-appeared.
North Korea may delay rocket launch
seoul: North Korea Monday said a technical glitch had been found in the rocket it had planned to launch this week to put a satellite in orbit. It still planned to launch by the end of the month.
Malala's father named UN education advisor
united nations: Ziauddin Yousafzai, father of Pakistani schoolgirl Malala, who was shot by the Taliban, has been named as the Special UN Adviser on Global Education. The announcement was made by Gordon Brown.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer