Briefly World: McAfee in Miami after deportation from Guatemala
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
McAfee in Miami after deportation from Guatemala
MIAMI: Anti-virus software founder John McAfee is holed up in a Miami hotel after weeks of evading Belizean authorities who want to question him in a homicide. McAfee arrived on Wednesday evening by a flight from Guatemala.
Facebook takes down Taliban page from site
Washington: Facebook has removed a page set up by Pakistan Taliban, after a US monitoring group reported its existence as a fresh example of social media being used by terror groups to recruit new fighters. Earlier, US-based SITE Intelligence Group said the Umar Media TTP page used the site as "a recruitment" tool for the outfit.
Times editor resigns over hacking scandal
NEW YORK: News Corporation's British newspaper unit, embroiled in the aftermath of a phone hacking scandal, lost another high-ranking executive Wednesday when James Harding, editor of The Times of London announced that he was stepping down due to pressure.
US citizen said to be held in North Korea
SEOUL: A 44-year-old American citizen Kenneth Bae has been held in North Korea for a month, a human rights activist in Seoul said Thursday. The alleged detention comes at a sensitive time for Washington, trying to rally support for a new round of penalties against Pyongyang over its launching of a rocket this week. Bae runs a company that specializes in taking tourists and prospective investors to North Korea.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer