Briefly World: Pak politicians, media mourn Bilour’s killing
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Pak politicians, media mourn Bilour's killing
Islamabad: Pakistanis Sunday mourned the death of anti-Taliban politician Bashir Ahmad Bilour Saturday, with leaders and media calling his killing "naked terrorism".
Hawaiian Islands may vanish: Scientists
Washington: The Hawaiian Islands in the North Pacific are dissolving from within and in the future might fall off the map completely, geologists claim.
Genetic basis for eczema discovered
Washington: Researchers, including an Indian-origin scientist, discovered an underlying genetic cause of an eczema type common in infancy.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties