- Six Shiv Sena workers arrested for paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni
- Bihar elections: 57% turnout in first phase, voting peaceful
- PM Modi lashes out at Nitish Kumar over Kushwaha's video, says JP insulted on birthday
- Industrial production touches 3-year high, grows at 6.4% in August
- 10 years of RTI : While the government is willing, officials are not
Iran hunts for uranium, focus on Zimbabwe: Report
VIENNA: Iran is expanding its global search for uranium and a key focus is Zimbabwe, says a intelligence report. A report from a member country of International Atomic Energy Agency — with the AP — says Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi met last month with Zimbabwean mining officials to negotiate Iran's uranium procurement plan.
Pak taliban attack NATO tankers, 5 dead
PESHAWAR: Over two dozen Taliban militants attacked a terminal for NATO supply vehicles on the outskirts of this northwestern Pakistani city on Friday, killing five persons and destroying 11 oil tankers, the police said.
New Zealand quake toll up to 113
MELBOURNE: Rescuers pulled out more bodies from the debris in their grim search for the missing in a quake-devastated Christchurch where death toll mounted to 113.
UK court grants bail to Dewani
LONDON: Shrien Dewani, accused of plotting the murder his Indo-Swedish wife Anni in South Africa, has been granted bail by a court here after his father said his son would prove his innocence.