- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Iran hunts for uranium, focus on Zimbabwe: Report
VIENNA: Iran is expanding its global search for uranium and a key focus is Zimbabwe, says a intelligence report. A report from a member country of International Atomic Energy Agency — with the AP — says Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi met last month with Zimbabwean mining officials to negotiate Iran's uranium procurement plan.
Pak taliban attack NATO tankers, 5 dead
PESHAWAR: Over two dozen Taliban militants attacked a terminal for NATO supply vehicles on the outskirts of this northwestern Pakistani city on Friday, killing five persons and destroying 11 oil tankers, the police said.
New Zealand quake toll up to 113
MELBOURNE: Rescuers pulled out more bodies from the debris in their grim search for the missing in a quake-devastated Christchurch where death toll mounted to 113.
UK court grants bail to Dewani
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China