British Indian actor Paul Bhattacharjee who starred in James Bond films goes missing in UK
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Asian actor Paul Bhattacharjee, who played the character of doctor in James Bond film Casino Royale(2006), has gone missing, Scotland Yard said today.
Bhattercharjee, 53, was last seen on July 10 leaving rehearsals at the Royal Court Theatre in Sloane Square, London, at about 6.15pm.
"He left on Wednesday in good spirits but didn't make it to rehearsals the next day," said a spokeswoman for the Royal Court.
The actor, who also uses the name Gautam Paul Bhattacharjee, sent a text to his girlfriend at around 9pm that night but has not been heard from since, reported Daily Mirror.
Police described his disappearance as "totally out of character".
Bhattacharjee from Redbridge, north-east London, who also starred in films The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, White Teeth and Dirty Pretty Things, was due to appear in black comedy Talk Show this week.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express