British singer Adele is pregnant with first child
- Mercedes hit-and-run case: Delhi teenager charged with culpable homicide
- Vijay Mallya skips ED for the third time, seeks time till May
- PM Modi asks for first report on Panama Papers revelations in 15 days
- Opinion: The IPL water controversy proves that common sense is least common
- From well near Wankhede stadium, goes water for IPL — and a thirsty city
British Grammy-winning singer Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, the singer said on her official website on Friday.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me. Obviously we're over the moon and very excited, but please respect our privacy at this precious time," she wrote.
Adele, 24, and Konecki, who is divorced, have been dating since January.
The announcement tops off a whirlwind 18 months that saw the "Someone Like You" singer from the UK become a global sensation with her album "21" The album is still in the top 10 of the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart more than a year after its release.
- India needs to rationalise capital controls, simplify its tax regime
- Talks must continue to be resilient against disruptions in the normalisation process
- No proof required: Fadnavis everywhere, and no water to drink
- For the first time procurement has been linked to production
- Pakistan has long suffered from this delusion which keeps the state from serving its citizens
- Angry populism against corrupt elites could grow. But in India, reaction will be muted