British singer Adele is pregnant with first child
- Survivors unlikely onboard missing IAF aircraft AN-32: MoS Defence
- Selfie Gold goes to Sports Minister Vijay Goel but Rio panel isn’t amused
- Prakash Javadekar accepts what Smriti Irani rejected: PMO idea to let IIMs choose their chiefs
- In standoff with SC on judges’ postings, Govt digs its heels in
- Should bury data, said Ranbaxy chief when R&D head revealed fudge: Tribunal order
British Grammy-winning singer Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, the singer said on her official website on Friday.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me. Obviously we're over the moon and very excited, but please respect our privacy at this precious time," she wrote.
Adele, 24, and Konecki, who is divorced, have been dating since January.
The announcement tops off a whirlwind 18 months that saw the "Someone Like You" singer from the UK become a global sensation with her album "21" The album is still in the top 10 of the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart more than a year after its release.
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov
- Pakistan’s foreign policy, founded on hostility towards India, has isolated it globally
- India can gain by being active in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Civic tech can be an instrument for bringing social change
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?