British singer Adele is pregnant with first child
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
British Grammy-winning singer Adele is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki, the singer said on her official website on Friday.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me. Obviously we're over the moon and very excited, but please respect our privacy at this precious time," she wrote.
Adele, 24, and Konecki, who is divorced, have been dating since January.
The announcement tops off a whirlwind 18 months that saw the "Someone Like You" singer from the UK become a global sensation with her album "21" The album is still in the top 10 of the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart more than a year after its release.
Adele picked up six Grammy awards in February, including best album for "21" and record of the year for "Rolling In The Deep."
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy