British univ students caught having sex on CCTV during safe sex ball
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
Students in the University of Exeter in Britain were caught having intercourse on CCTV camera, during a safe sex ball held before Christmas last year.
Investigation began after the student's guild of the University found the footage, showing an apparently naked couple appearing to have sex, on the Internet, the Mirror reports.
Mentioning the fact that confidential footage has been filmed without their consent, the student's guild stated that it is working hard to rectify the situation, which happened even in the presence of high-level security.
The affected parties will also be supported during this difficult time, the guild added. Devon and Cornwall Police confirmed it had no plans to investigate the matter because a no complaint of alleged criminal activity had been made.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment