Britney Spears' children are inspiration
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Pop singer Britney Spears says she was inspired by her sons to record the new album after her split from fiance Jason Trawick.
The 31-year-old singer is recording a new song for children- Sean Preston and Jayden James, her sons from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline, reported Contactmusic.
"I am at the studio recording a new song for my boys. They are going to freak out when they hear it. So excited," she posted on Facebook.
Spears will also be releasing a new music in the near future.
"It's a surprise so keep it shh (sic) and don't be grouchy. I'll fill you all in soon."
The singer is close to sign a five-year concert residency in Las Vegas worth USD 100 million per year.
But the city is notorious for its wild partying and her father and legal guardian Jamie Spears wants to make sure she doesn't get caught up in that lifestyle before he allows her to sign the deal.
"She has a bad track record there. This will be a bad temptation for her," a source said.
"They intend to set her up in a mansion in the Nevada suburbs. There will be bodyguards, her father, her manager - they will escort her to and from the show and watch her every move. They'll make it like her life in California, just hotter," added the source.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express