Britney Spears flaunts flat tummy on 'X Factor'
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Britney Spears, who at her pop peak wowed her fans around the world with her tremendously taut body, showed off her fantastically flat stomach on 'X Factor' USA.
The 30-year-old singer donned a Fannie Schiavoni top, figure flattering Paco Rabanne skirt and Gio Diev heels, the Daily Mail reported.
Spears did not look out of place as she stood alongside her cadre of teenage talent, as they posed together at the start of the show, the paper said.
The pop queen is getting ready for the release of her latest single 'Scream and Shout,' which features will.i.am.
The video for the tune is premiering on the show next week, but she has not been slow in forcing people on the show to give it a listen.
Moments before the show began the blonde singer tweeted that she was "blasting" the song backstage in her dressing room and taunted the show's host, saying "Can you hear this, Khloe Kardashian?"