Britney Spears is like Marilyn Monroe: L A Reid
- SC orders completion of trail of all sitting MPs, MLAs within year of framing charges
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
Pop star Britney Spears has been compared to Marilyn Monroe by her \'X Factor\' co-judge L A Reid.
The reaction fans give when they see the pop singer has stunned her fellow \'X Factor\' judge Reid, who says his co-star has the same mystique as the late screen icon, reported Contactmusic.
"People go crazy for Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. I\'ve seen them go crazy for Rihanna. But this? Britney has the same magic that made Marilyn Monroe famous, that intangible ability to be completely loved and for people to be completely
consumed by her everything," he said. However, Spears insists the idea of being an icon freaks her out.
"I try not to think about that. It\'s just - that\'s an overwhelming thing to think about. And I still feel new and fresh at the whole game. And when people say they know me, it still freaks me out. Still. To this day," she said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress