Britney Spears is like Marilyn Monroe: L A Reid
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Pop star Britney Spears has been compared to Marilyn Monroe by her \'X Factor\' co-judge L A Reid.
The reaction fans give when they see the pop singer has stunned her fellow \'X Factor\' judge Reid, who says his co-star has the same mystique as the late screen icon, reported Contactmusic.
"People go crazy for Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z. I\'ve seen them go crazy for Rihanna. But this? Britney has the same magic that made Marilyn Monroe famous, that intangible ability to be completely loved and for people to be completely
consumed by her everything," he said. However, Spears insists the idea of being an icon freaks her out.
"I try not to think about that. It\'s just - that\'s an overwhelming thing to think about. And I still feel new and fresh at the whole game. And when people say they know me, it still freaks me out. Still. To this day," she said.