Britney Spears, Kevin Federline reunite for kids' soccer game
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Pop star Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were seen together at a soccer game to cheer on their sons.
The 31-year-old singer looked happy as she watched Sean (8) and Jayden (7) play soccer. She even did not mind to spend the day with Victoria Prince, Federline's girlfriend of three years, reported Ace Showbiz.
The scene of this one big happy family in public is actually not the first time. In March 2011, the 34-year-old rapper was spotted holding Spears' hand at Little League in Calabasas, California.
They came together to cheer on their son Sean and his team, the Westhills Yankees, at the baseball game. Even though the two brought along their own partners (Britney with her ex-agent Jason Trawick and Kevin with Victoria), they all still had a blast and got along well.
Spears and Federline got married in 2004 ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California.
They welcomed their first son Sean on September 14, 2005 and their second son Jayden on September 12, 2006 and were divorced the same year.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today