Britney Spears, Kevin Federline reunite for kids' soccer game
- Chhattisgarh: Amit Jogi versus Bhupesh Baghel is now tape versus tape
- Of Rs 71,000-cr in Mudra loans, government credit Rs 2,000 cr
- Bijnor: Woman brutally beats up mother-in-law, caught on CCTV
- 30 dead judges on longlist: How Akhilesh Yadav tried to handpick Lokayukta until SC cracked down
- Seeking transfer to Centre, DDCA probe chief alleges pressure
Pop star Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were seen together at a soccer game to cheer on their sons.
The 31-year-old singer looked happy as she watched Sean (8) and Jayden (7) play soccer. She even did not mind to spend the day with Victoria Prince, Federline's girlfriend of three years, reported Ace Showbiz.
The scene of this one big happy family in public is actually not the first time. In March 2011, the 34-year-old rapper was spotted holding Spears' hand at Little League in Calabasas, California.
They came together to cheer on their son Sean and his team, the Westhills Yankees, at the baseball game. Even though the two brought along their own partners (Britney with her ex-agent Jason Trawick and Kevin with Victoria), they all still had a blast and got along well.
Spears and Federline got married in 2004 ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California.
- Suspending dialogue after terrorist attack gives jihadis a veto over talks
- Bowie was an idol for everyone who didn’t know who they were, where they belonged
- Increase the stakeholders in the preservation of heritage
- A terror strike, a misdirected debate
- Mudra is a boon for small players
- Is bankruptcy code the first of a new trend?