Britney Spears, Kevin Federline reunite for kids' soccer game
- BJP rift grows wider, Jaswant hits out, Sushma âsaddenedâ
- Govt makes new ordinance move, now for a varsity at Soniaâs seat
- China investigating new images of possible debris of missing Malaysian jet
- Sena warns its ally: Advani era is not yet over in Indian politics
- Murdered Bihar teacher was popular, taught both Hindus, Muslims for free
Pop star Britney Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline were seen together at a soccer game to cheer on their sons.
The 31-year-old singer looked happy as she watched Sean (8) and Jayden (7) play soccer. She even did not mind to spend the day with Victoria Prince, Federline's girlfriend of three years, reported Ace Showbiz.
The scene of this one big happy family in public is actually not the first time. In March 2011, the 34-year-old rapper was spotted holding Spears' hand at Little League in Calabasas, California.
They came together to cheer on their son Sean and his team, the Westhills Yankees, at the baseball game. Even though the two brought along their own partners (Britney with her ex-agent Jason Trawick and Kevin with Victoria), they all still had a blast and got along well.
Spears and Federline got married in 2004 ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California.
They welcomed their first son Sean on September 14, 2005 and their second son Jayden on September 12, 2006 and were divorced the same year.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism