Britney Spears not starring in Hindi film
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
- 15th Lok Sabha: Most disrupted session in history
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targets Mukesh Ambani again
Pop star Britney Spears says there is no truth to the claim by a Kerala-born filmmaker that she will sing and dance to the title track of an upcoming Hindi movie.
Contrary to the swirling report that she has signed up for Sadanandan Lucsam's untitled debut Hindi production, a representative for the former Disney star denies she is involved in the project, a media report said.
The representative told Gossip Cop that there's "no truth whatsoever" to Lucsam's claims, adding that "they may have signed 'a' Britney Spears. But if they did, it's a different Britney Spears and we wish them good luck with their production".
The representative released the denial following an article in a leading Indian newspaper which said Lucsam had tapped Spears for a song-and-dance number in his movie.
The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Britney's song is an integral part of the film. She sings and dances to the title track of the movie, which is a peppy number and will be shot lavishly.
"It will be a proper Hindi number with some good English lines as well, to make it universal in its appeal," the Kerala-born businessman added.
He additionally claimed that payments had been made to one of Spears' agencies.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express