Britney Spears quits 'X Factor'?
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly quit her role as a mentor on 'The X Factor' US as she wants to concentrate on her own music career.
The 'Hold It Against Me' hitmaker, who acted as a judge on the second series of the Fox reality TV show alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and LA Reid, has decided not to return to the next season of the singing contest, reported TMZ.
"Britney loves Simon, she likes Demi Lovato but her thing is music," a source said.
Spears, 31, who was on a one-year USD 15 million contract, is currently in the studio working on her eighth studio album and after she completes the LP.
The mother-of-two is also considering going on tour again.