Britney Spears quits 'X Factor'?
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly quit her role as a mentor on 'The X Factor' US as she wants to concentrate on her own music career.
The 'Hold It Against Me' hitmaker, who acted as a judge on the second series of the Fox reality TV show alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and LA Reid, has decided not to return to the next season of the singing contest, reported TMZ.
"Britney loves Simon, she likes Demi Lovato but her thing is music," a source said.
Spears, 31, who was on a one-year USD 15 million contract, is currently in the studio working on her eighth studio album and after she completes the LP.
The mother-of-two is also considering going on tour again.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties