Britney Spears quits 'X Factor'?
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly quit her role as a mentor on 'The X Factor' US as she wants to concentrate on her own music career.
The 'Hold It Against Me' hitmaker, who acted as a judge on the second series of the Fox reality TV show alongside Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and LA Reid, has decided not to return to the next season of the singing contest, reported TMZ.
"Britney loves Simon, she likes Demi Lovato but her thing is music," a source said.
Spears, 31, who was on a one-year USD 15 million contract, is currently in the studio working on her eighth studio album and after she completes the LP.
The mother-of-two is also considering going on tour again.