Britney Spears skips Grammys to go shopping?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Pop star Britney Spears has skipped the 55th Grammys and rather spotted strolling through a shopping mall.
The 31-year-old eight-time nominee was dressed in a pair of untrendy stonewash jeans and a lowcut tiger-stripe top, with heavy black make-up around her eyes, reported Sun online.
Spears is still reeling after her shock split from fiance Jason Trawick.
However, the 'Toxic' hitmaker is reportedly in talks to perform a nightly show at a Las Vegas casino and will earn millions from it.