Britney Spears skips Grammys to go shopping?
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Pop star Britney Spears has skipped the 55th Grammys and rather spotted strolling through a shopping mall.
The 31-year-old eight-time nominee was dressed in a pair of untrendy stonewash jeans and a lowcut tiger-stripe top, with heavy black make-up around her eyes, reported Sun online.
Spears is still reeling after her shock split from fiance Jason Trawick.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi