Britney Spears skips Grammys to go shopping?
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Pop star Britney Spears has skipped the 55th Grammys and rather spotted strolling through a shopping mall.
The 31-year-old eight-time nominee was dressed in a pair of untrendy stonewash jeans and a lowcut tiger-stripe top, with heavy black make-up around her eyes, reported Sun online.
Spears is still reeling after her shock split from fiance Jason Trawick.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- A myth called Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance