Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction on stage
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Pop star Britney Spears' dress almost fell off during the second night of her Las Vegas residency show at Planet Hollywood.
During "Circus" performance, the 32-year-old singer's gold glittery sequin leotard popped open at the back threatening to reveal more than she intended, reported Ace
The singer handled the incident like a professional. Though looking a bit distracted, she managed to continue singing and dancing as one of her backup dancers was trying to fix the mishap before it could turn into a total disaster.
Spears' Sin City show kicked off with a number of fellow stars in attendance. Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez were spotted among the crowd with Spears' mother Lynne and sister Jamie Lynn Spears. Meanwhile, Mario Lopez made a surprise appearance on stage.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express