Britney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunction on stage
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Mamata Banerjee seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- April 8 Campaign roundup: TDP, BJP still grappling with seat sharing issues; Mamata seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from EC
Pop star Britney Spears' dress almost fell off during the second night of her Las Vegas residency show at Planet Hollywood.
During "Circus" performance, the 32-year-old singer's gold glittery sequin leotard popped open at the back threatening to reveal more than she intended, reported Ace
The singer handled the incident like a professional. Though looking a bit distracted, she managed to continue singing and dancing as one of her backup dancers was trying to fix the mishap before it could turn into a total disaster.
Spears' Sin City show kicked off with a number of fellow stars in attendance. Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez were spotted among the crowd with Spears' mother Lynne and sister Jamie Lynn Spears. Meanwhile, Mario Lopez made a surprise appearance on stage.