Britney Spears to bow out of 'X Factor'?
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Pop star Britney Spears might lose her 10 million pound per season deal with the 'X Factor' USA, as her stint on the show has failed to increase the TRP's.
The 31-year-old 'Toxic' hitmaker is due to leave the show after this week's two-night grand finale, along with music mogul judge LA Reid, reported Daily Star.
"Simon had hoped Britney would be a ratings boost but that simply hasn't happened. It's no coincidence she is not in talks about a new deal," said a senior executive at Fox
Fellow judge Demi Lovato is already in contract negotiations with Simon Cowell's production company for next year's show.
Only eight million viewers watched this season's episodes compared to an average of more than 12 million last year.
"She just doesn't seem to be cut out for a TV talent show," the senior executive added.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress