Brits revealed to be 'greatest romantics in the world'
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- PMO says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Britain is a nation of romantics with most believing in love at first sight.
New research has found that three quarter think it is possible to fall in love with someone just by setting eyes on them, a media report said.
But nine in 10 who believe it said it had never happened to them.
Nearly one in three said there is no such thing as love at first sight – half saying it takes months to fall in love, with a few believing it takes years.
The most romantic part of the UK is the North-west, where eight in 10 believe you can fall for a stranger on looks alone.
London came out as the least romantic city with just over half believing in love at first sight.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer