Brothers feud over mangoes, 1 killed, woman critically injured
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
A man was killed today and a woman seriously injured in a clash between members of a family over plucking of mangoes in Baida Khas village here, police said
Lalmani (35) was allegedly beaten to death when he and his brother Ram Mohan clashed with their three elder brothers over plucking of mangoes, they said.
Ram Mohan's wife Gyan Devi, who was injured in the incident, has been admitted to a hospital, where her condition is stated to be serious.
The police has launched a hunt for the three brothers, who fled from the spot after the incident.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways