Brothers feud over mangoes, 1 killed, woman critically injured
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
A man was killed today and a woman seriously injured in a clash between members of a family over plucking of mangoes in Baida Khas village here, police said
Lalmani (35) was allegedly beaten to death when he and his brother Ram Mohan clashed with their three elder brothers over plucking of mangoes, they said.
Ram Mohan's wife Gyan Devi, who was injured in the incident, has been admitted to a hospital, where her condition is stated to be serious.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully